St' Rehabouth Foundation Shares Food Items To Widows

 



St' Rehabouth foundation has shared food items to widows in Alimosho area of Lagos to support them and put smiles on their faces.


About 50 Widows who are beneficiaries of the gesture expressed their unending happiness for the huge food items giving to them.



According to one of them " I was not expecting this, infact , when I received the  call that, there will be an event where food will be shared to the widows , I was reluctant at first because I felt, there might not be difference between the food to be given and the money to transport myself to the venue but having realised a gift is a gift no matter how small, I have to attend , I'm  surprised and happy, this is a big suprise. This can take me and my kids up to a month, this is really huge."


In his speech the president of the foundation, Pastor A.k Nelson Kalu said " this foundation was born out of divine vision to extend  a hand of compassion to those who have fallen on evil days and hard times. It is a charitable organization packaged to meet the peculiar need of the aged , widows , abandoned children and the needy."



"We hope to bring good news and hope to these people across globe."



 Mrs Charity Kalu, the wife of the president, however appeal to the general public, organizations, governments and individuals to support the organization so as to continue helping the less privileged in the society. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe Us From Olu Omo's planned Mayhem in Lagos ,NURTW Members Appeal to Governor Sanwoolu

LASTMA ARRAIGNS 12 OFFICERS BEFORE DISCIPLINARY PANEL FOR VARIOUS OFFENSES BOTHERING ON CORRUPT PRACTICES, ABSENTEEISM

LASTMA GETS NEW GENERAL MANAGER.